Monday Night Milonga at the Honolulu Club
7:30pm til 11:00pm
- Traditional Argentine Tango music in tandas by George Garcia
- Tango etiquette observed – dress code observed – casual elegant
- $10 admission (Ladies half-price) – Check in at the Hospitality Desk on the 7th floor
- Open to the public
- Bar service and restaurant menu available
- 5-hour Validated parking
932 Ward Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96814
Corner of Ward Ave. and South King Street (Google Maps)
Our milongas and practicas are ongoing events with the exception when falling upon national holidays and some state holidays. Text for information – George (808) 721-2123.
Wednesday and Saturday Night Practicas at the Honolulu Club
8:30 to 10:30pm
- Every fifth Wednesday is a 3-hour Practica starting at 7:30pm
- Music by IslaTango DJ
- Practicas are free when taking the class that night
- Cost: $8/+tax or $5 in Tango Bucks* – Check in at the Hospitality Desk on the 7th floor
- Please observe Tango Etiquette and Class Rules at this event
- No photography or video without expressed permission
Practice your tango in a relaxed atmosphere. Mix with the friendly tango community of Honolulu. Dress Code: casual evening wear. Cabeceo practiced. Music by IslaTango DJs in format of Buenos Aires: Tango, Vals, and Milongas in tandas (sets) with cortina breaks. Text for information – George (808) 721-2123.
*Tango Bucks is a discount program eligible for purchase after taking any one-month series package – i.e., Absolute Beginners, Intermediate or Advanced. Sold in $50 packets of ten credits, two $5 credits can purchase any $15 class, one $5 credit purchases an $8 practica. Available at the 7th floor desk. Good for 60 days.
Other Milongas Around Town
Check out Bruce’s First Friday Outdoor Milonga downtown Honolulu at the Hawaii State Art Museum Statue Garden – a free event from 6-9pm each First Friday of the month.
Contact us for info: (808) 721-2123
Tuesday nights at Medici”s
8pm – 10:30pm
Living Room@theWharf, the enchanting Mediterraneo Ristorante on South King Street, Indigo’s Restaurant in Chinatown and Wine Bottling Milongas at Wine, The Experience, PF Chang’s Ward, Han Art Gallery, and various Hit & Run Tango Renegade events….Barefoot Tango at the Still & Moving Center, and more…
E-mail George at IslaTango@hotmail.com to subscribe or to get onto our newsletter list.